96.0 Nueve reinas¶
The Avocado team is proud to present another release: Avocado 96.0, AKA “Nueve reinas”, is now available!
Release documentation: Avocado 96.0
- Plugins can now have a builtin priority in relation to other plugins
of the same type that will affect its execution order. This is in addition to the configurable
- Avocado will now print a more descriptive list of tests that
finished with a particular status at the end of the job (
- Python logging streams other than the ones in the
avocado.*namespace will now be saved to the
debug.logfiles when set with
avocado.utils.cloudinitnow allows for a finer grained usage of the functionality in
avocado.utils.network.portsfixed some wrong premises regarding the availability of open ports for different protocols (such as a free TCP versus a free UDP port).
- Modernization of Python code with a switch to f-strings.
avocado.core.nrunner.Task’s set of requirements are now called *dependencies* instead.
- The dependencies of a
avocado.core.nrunner.Taskare now tracked on the more suitable
- SRPMs for packit builds are now built in COPR.
For more information, please check out the complete Avocado changelog.